Get in touch
To discuss how AJ accountancy might assist your business please call Andrew on 07799 398555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Common Tags
2016-17 tax year Annual Investment Allowance Autumn statement Brexit Budget 2014 Budget Changes Budget implications Business Tax Capital Gains tax Chancellor's budget Conservative government Corporation tax Digital tax return End of year Flat rate scheme government plans HMRC Income Tax Inheritance tax ISA's Late filing penalties Making Tax Digital maximise tax efficiency New dividend tax rules NISA online tax account P60 PAYE Payroll Payroll end of year Payroll software Pension contributions Pensions Personal allowance Personal Tax Planning tips post-Brexit RTI Savings Self-assessment Taxpayers Tax planning Tax return VAT £100 fina for late filing
- Maximising tax efficiency in 2019-20 – the mix of salary and dividends
- Employment status implications raised in legal disputes!
- Employers . . . . make sure you are ready for the increase to the National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage from 1st April 2018!
- MAKING TAX DIGITAL rolls out from 2019 (that’s next year!) – If you are self-employed, run a business or are a landlord, then you need to read this . . .
- Beware! HMRC are increasingly fining people for making deliberate mistakes on their tax returns